Monday 8 July 2013

I may be offline for a while.


I’m afraid this Blog may have to takr a enforced break for a week or so, as my computer  modem has packed up and I need to replace it.

Since the computer I use is over 12 years Old and although I have enhanced it . I have decided that I should finally seek a newer version.

So it may be a while before these ranting appear and you will be spared of trying to make sense of my wenglish grammar and typo errors.

I will be relying on my local Library for a bit and may try to make some posting via their resources.or be in lick and find  my computer is not playing up.

It’s a pity that this has happened just as we are approaching the Ynys Mon byelection. But I hope to get things working properly before August Ist.

So I aim to be up and running before then.

Till then I will try my best to keep up an Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dod yn ol! Your bloggings are breath of fresh air in media and news starved Wales. Diloch yn fawr for your bloggings to date.

Morgan Hen said...

I for one hope all goes well Glyn, I have (and continue to) enjoy your perspective from the great town of Beddau, hope you and PC get better!